Popular posts from this blog
Accounting Glossary
Accounting Glossary Hi! My name is Bianca and I study Accounting at Ahuntsic College in Montreal. This is my second year, and I think I've found my field. I love math and financial, to understand how it works and to challenge myself. I'm not from Montreal and I wanted to go to university after, so I needed to learn the city and be comfortable with public transport, getting out of my comfort zone, having a new environment (new people I've never seen). This is a glossary of all the words I have found difficult to say or write. I hope this may help others as well. I'm thinking about going to UQAM, but I'm still not sure yet. asset noun An asset is a resource with economic value that an individual or company owns or controls with the expectation that it will provide a future benefit. Example: The lowest reasonable estimate of an ASSET 's value should be taken. en: actif Your browser does not su...
Comments
Post a Comment